Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Crooked Timber: Comment Preview: "Crooked Timber
Previewing your Comment
The binary thinking demonstrated here has been unbelieveable. Has anyone ever heard of moderation, or is that a dirty word? It�s strange how opposites both attract and repel. It�s like looking at a car wreck. But I guess nobody here really wants to change so whats the use? I mean everybody here is right. Right? It�s only the other guy that�s wrong. We�re adversaries with a purpose. Can you guys really say the same things over and over forever and never get tired? At some point it ought to be against the rules to keep spouting the same old tired arguments. If you can�t offer some kind of compromise you shouldn�t get to speak. I know this is nothing more than wishful thinking, but at least I�m wishing for something that could happen.
Posted by Cat Travis at January 23, 2004 12:59 AM "

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not