Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, November 25, 2004

borderlinesandnons2@yahoogroups.com
From: cat
Date: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:40 pm
Subject: Re: new to group
Hey Magic,

Write more about yourself. I think it would give you a better sense
of reality about yourself. That way when you keep running into those
social conservatives that say you get what you deserve you'll be
better able to walk on by and know they don't have the slightest
clue. John Denver said,"Life ain't nuthin' but a funny, funny
riddle." and yours is weirder than most. Finding some way to give it
some meaning is going to be more than a little challenge. You've
already lived quite a lot. Build on that. Be proud of it. I'm proud
of you, and I hardly know you. There's hope out there. Just reading
your letter has given me
some.



cat


Post Message

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not