Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Yahoo! Groups : bpd-supportgroup Post Messagebpd-supportgroup@yahoogroups.com
From: cat
Date: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:15 pm
Subject: Re: Hi. my name is Birdie. I'm new... :)
Birdie,

Feeling your desire to deal with the negative makes me want to
respond to your post too. I can picture your situation and in doing
so somehow it helps me come to terms with my own. What makes us
tick will always be a mystery until these computers run our lives.
So being engaged is the best we can do, and putting our best foot
forward is the simplest way to do it. Wish that we could be all
things to all people, or sometimes even something to anyone. I don't
know if you have transiet pychoses , but they can put a crimp in a
relationship. I know I have a long list of resentments of people I
feel are responsible for making me the nutcase I turn into
occasionally. It's pretty hard for me then to turn around then and
not understand when someone shuns me for my past behavior. It's easy
for me now as I enjoy the pespective of the current moment. It
disappears in a flash however when things get
dicey.

Cat


About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not