My problem with people that have BPD - www.ezboard.com: "What about the reclusive/anti-social, hermit-like BPD? Those of us with those traits (well, speaking for myself here) have few friends because it's emotionally draining being around others for a length of time, even family members. I'm quite comfortable with my own company.
When I'm around other people I prefer to engage in intellectual discussions, not the latest gossip about Hollywood tripe or the crap on TV. Rather than suffer through meaningless drivel, I'll sit alone and read instead."
Prepare for the Overlords!
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (29)
- Mommy, I Want My Tax Cut! - Do whiny kids grow up ...
- My problem with people that have BPD - www.ezboard...
- psychiatry-research : Message: Article: Ion Channe...
- 'American Theocracy,' by Kevin Phillips - The New ...
- www.myspace.com/crackedpavement: "Clinically, a pe...
- Yahoo! 360�: "Sent To: ��esce?di?g�A?ge?�, *Cara*,...
- ▼ March (6)
- ► 2005 (113)
- ► 2004 (150)