Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Friday, June 25, 2004

Yahoo! News Message Boards Politics News: "Yahoo! News - Message Boards Search News StoriesNews PhotosAudio/VideoFull CoverageThe New York TimesAll of Yahoo! Advanced



Senate OKs Fines for Illegal Downloading - 06-25-2004
The Senate agreed to legislation Friday that would allow the Justice Department to use civil penalties to go after people who illegally share and download computer files over the Internet.



< Previous | Next > [ First | Last | Msg List ] Msg #: Reply Post

Recommend this Post Ignore this User | Email this Posting | Report Abuse
Boomers on the wrong side of history
by: cat00012000 06/25/04 07:08 pm
Msg: 3 of 3

Is this a broken record or what. I guess power has corrupted this courtry terribly. "

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not