Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, September 09, 2004

The Smirking Chimp: "17 of 17. CC1 | Member 8093, Joined Sep 05, 2002 | 89 posts



Posted: 2004-09-09 22:26
I would make a point of how Bush's character leads him to make bad decisions. This would be especially appropriate the next time Bush uses a really cheap shot on Kerry which he will undoubtedly do again since they have worked so well up till now.

-----------------
'No, something can be done,' Atta replied. 'There are ways. The U.S.A. is not omnipotent.'
If we can't do it with love in our hearts and a smile on our faces then we don't have any right to do it at all. We're suppose to be some kind of different. Stills

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not