Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Yahoo! Groups : bpd-supportgroup Post Message: ": bpd-supportgroup@yahoogroups.com
From: cat
Date: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:34 pm
Subject: Re: intro/Lesley
I am so proud of all the people whose letters I've read that have
spoke the truth about their therapists. I'm not recomending any
course of action. I'm just glad you have a forum to speak out in and
the courage to do so. When I used to be able to sneak a peak at my
medical records I always saw the term, ego deficit, used a lot. It is
easier for me to live the life of a hermit than to deal with my fear
of abandonment. Realize that therapists are just getting their feet
wet in
learning how to deal with this disorder. Sure they could be better,
but a lot is just going to have to be done just by relying on each
other. Keep the faith.
--- In bpd-supportgroup@yahoogroups.com, 'free_ly_ming'
wrote:
> Gosh. What courage you have "

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not