Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Friday, August 08, 2003

Liberal legal elite plans comeback: "She also said Bush officials were undoing �the logic of evidence � they have created this evidence-free zone we�re now inhabiting in Washington,� an apparent reference to Bush�s justification for war with Iraq. (Clinton voted for last October�s congressional resolution authorizing Bush to go to war against Iraq.)
Bush administration officials, Clinton warned, are �focused and relentless and absolutely undeterrable.� She added, �If the American public really understood much of this administration�s agenda, they would reject it.�"

“a Who’s Who of people working toward causes I care about, using the law to advance causes that I think are important.”

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not