Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Yahoo! Groups : bpd-supportgroup Messages : Message 1145 of 1146: "Jewel, I think we can all relate to what you are saying. This is a hard way to live. We have all had our ups and downs. Today I feel great - first time in months. I want to get out of therapy and off meds and take over the world. But I know that's not real. Tomorrow may not be great, and I may do something stupid. That's just reality. Everyday is a battle here. I know that I deal with alcohol problems, self-injury, and bad relationships. I have days when I can't get out of bed and times when I think of suicide. It's true. But this is also the only life we have, which is why I think we're part of this group - because we want to make the most of it and getting support helps. Hang in there, Miranda"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not