Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

The New York Times: Paul Krugman (Forum/Message Board): "infomaniac8 - August 3, 2004

What would be good for America?

It is sad to see CNN sway to the right, but what goes around comes around. Who knows what the future holds? In a way it will always be the same old same old. There's nothing new under the sun. Everything is just an adjustment to something else. Still hope springs eternal. Is that a light at the end of the tunnel or an oncoming train? If we thought the glass was full then it's half empty. If we're used to it being empty then it's half full. Has power corrupted the USA? Has absolute power corrupted it absolutely? We do love our weapons and our power. The selfish part of america truly loves Bush. Progress is a thing of the past. I know good conservatives. They lack imagination, but they work hard. Today is not my day for casting the first stone. "

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not