Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Monday, September 26, 2005

Subject: I take Abilify too
I was told that 20 mg. is the standard dose. I only started out on 5
however. I usually get manic when I start a new medication. I had one
doctor refer to it as start up trauma. The state of Missouri canceled
my medicaid due to budget cuts so now I will have to go to the
Veterans hospital (I'm a vietnam vet). So right now I'm between
doctors and doing very fine thank you. I don't know how long I'll
stay
this way, but I hate seeing a doctor before I have to. Eventually
I'll
have to go, but it will be my choice. In a way I feel it is a little
like begging. "Please Doctor, help me?!?" It's not like they could
ever do that much for me anyway. I really wasted a lot of time
thinking that I should put my faith in them. Anymore I have a lot
more
experience in taking pills than they have in prescribing them. Thank
God the old doctors are retired, or we would still be getting ECT.

Cat

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not