Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Friday, September 23, 2005

Yahoo! Groups : borderlinepersonalitycentral Post MessageTo: borderlinepersonalitycentral@yahoogroups.com
From: cat
Date: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:11 am
Subject: Being Diagnosed
While I know that it's no joy to diagnosed as borderline consider the
alternative. I'm 54 years old and have been in and out therapy since
the sixties. I was lead to believe no one could figure out what was
wrong with me. That was the way they treated a lot of borderlines
back
then I think. Maybe they didn't know. Maybe they thought they were
doing me a favor. I don't know what to make of it. Frankly I'm
obsessed with it. I will be glad when I can move on if ever. What's
past is past. I need to look at it like an excuse. Everybody has one
and they all stink. I feel like I have better things to do than dwell
on the past. This is the life I've been given, and I have to make the
best of it. I think it is helping me to unburden myself. I appreciate
being able to post here. I think it really does help to clear my
mind.
It's not a total cure, but it's a start. Being around others that
have
the same problem as I helps me to be better oriented I think.
Everyone
has to struggle. It's just that I have a hard time getting a handle
on
what exactly my struggle is. It will be good to reflect on this for a
while.

Cat

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not