Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Yahoo! Groups : borderlinepersonalties Post Message: "To: borderlinepersonalties@yahoogroups.com
From: cat
Date: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:40 pm
Subject: Trying to get myself going.
I really seem to have stymied lately. Maybe I'm just going through a
phase or I'm just resting up which I seem to have to do occasionally.
I thought I'd write something here in an effort to get myself going.
I'm 54 years old and live pretty much in isolation. That way I don't
have anyone to get tired of other than myself. I've been in and out
of
therapy since the sixties. They never would tell me what I had
however. I finally had to discover it for myself. I was pretty bitter
when I found out, but I seem to have been bitter a lot in my life.
It's the family way. I do wonder if I'll ever get over wondering why
I
didn't learn sooner. I think some of was that BPD wasn't that well
understood in the past. Also there was the practice of not telling
someone that they had BPD. It's the old coulda, shoulda, woulda
thing.
If I only knew then what I know now. Still I need to get on with the
present. Thanks for letting me bend your ears. Here's hoping I'm
doing
better soon"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not