Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Saturday, November 15, 2003

Nicholas D. Kristof (Moderated)

infomaniac8 - 01:57pm Nov 15, 2003 EST (# 9122 of 9122)
I just gotta say that I gotta watch what I say with the patriot act and all. But this country disgusts me. People say love it or leave it. I wish I could leave. But why should I have to leave it? I'll just hang around and watch it fall. The rich and powerful are going to get their just deserts, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it immmensely. I guess that it is human nature that people don't appreciate something unless they have to earn it, and the rich and powerful are proof of that. Americans have taken a virgin land exterminated the original owners, brought in other primitive peoples as slaves, fouled the environment beyond redemption and now hold themselves up as a shining city on a hill. America is going down and the sooner the better. Really I'm just kidding. Can't you take a joke? "

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not