Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

TIME.com: To Hell With Sympathy -- Nov. 17, 2003: " Envy for America, resentment of our power, hatred of our success has been a staple for decades, but most particularly since victory in the cold war left us the only superpower.
Bill Clinton was the most accommodating, sensitive, multilateralist President one can imagine, and yet we know that al-Qaeda began the planning for Sept. 11 precisely during his presidency. Clinton made humility his vocation, apologizing variously for African slavery, for internment of Japanese Americans, for not saving Rwanda. He even decided that Britain should return the Elgin Marbles to Greece. A lot of good that did us. Bin Laden issued his Declaration of War on America in 1996--at the height of the Clinton Administration's hyperapologetic, good-citizen internationalism."This is extremely analogous to the riots after the civil rights bill was passed. I can't believe I'm reading this guy.I got carried away one time and sent him a threatening email once which I immediately apologized for and told him that I would never bother him again.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not