Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Monday, July 21, 2003

Arthur I. Blaustein is a professor of economic and social policy at the University of California, BerkeleyLeave No Millionaire Behind: "Bush does not seem to understand that, while it is not a sin to be born to privilege, it is a sin to spend your life defending it"

the Bush prescription for economic stimulus amounts to inequality, economic cronyism, and acquiescence

Only those people have a future, and only those people can be called humane and historic, who have an intuitive sense of what is significant in both their national and public institutions, and who value them. It is this conviction and the continuing belief in the common-sense vision of the American promise

where recession is recovery, war is peace and a social policy based on aggressive hostility is compassion

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not