Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, July 24, 2003

The Smirking Chimp: "1 of 1. CC1 | Member 8093, Joined Sep 05, 2002 | 86 posts



Posted: 2003-07-24 13:16
Why is it that one of the big reasons the FBI was unable to uncover the hijackers plot to bring down the World Trade Center never seems to get talked about? I'm talking about the fact that the Republican congress had the FBI working full time trying to dig up dirt on President Clinton's sex life. When Clinton did attack Bin Laden Republicans said he was just trying to divert attention from the scandal that they were trying to impeach him with. If you ask me, Tom Delay, his crowd and supporters bear some responsibility here. Am I wrong? Are people just too scared of these guys to say so? Even now Larry Klayman is suing Mrs. Clinton for Jennifer Flowers. I just don't understand how these guys get away with it. However, I didn't really uderstand the press during the Reagan years either. I think there must be some kind of guilt complex working here. Something is screwy. Tell me I'm wrong.

-----------------
'No, something can be done,' Atta replied. 'There are ways. The U.S.A. is not omnipotent.'
If we can't do it with love in our hearts and a smile on our faces then we don't have any right to do it at all. We're suppose to be some kind of different. Stills
Edit this post | Reply to this post | Reply with quote | "

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not