Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Using C-52 EVB for simple robot experiments This is a little homemade controller made to run without any intervention, computer or human. You program the onboard chip and turn it loose. This is pretty much the state of hobby robotics today. I like to keep tabs on things like this as I might find something I can use. I'm having a terrible problem figuring out what I need to learn as far as circuits are concerned. Are there circuits I want to build myself? Making a printed circuit board (pcb) seems to me to be a little too time intensive and a little beyond my expertise. Yet everytime I see a circuit diagram I am drawn like a bee to honey like this is the breakthrough I've been looking for. Go figure.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not