Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Friday, July 25, 2003

BBC NEWS | Health | Brain machine 'improves musicianship': "neurofeedback - trains musicians to clear their minds and produce more creative brain waves"

Neurofeedback monitors brain activity through sensors attached to the scalp which filter out the brainwaves

These filtered brainwaves are then 'fed back' to the individual in the form of a video game displayed on a screen.

The participant learns to control the game by altering particular aspects of their brain activity.

This alteration in brain activity can influence performance.

I want to keep my eye on this. I hope something becomes of it. I certainly like to try it

Imperial College London and Charing Cross Hospital who conducted the study.

Dr Tobias Egner

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not