Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Monday, July 14, 2003

Harry Potter and the Internet Pirates: "'What is unusual for us as people who deal with piracy of books is that these are people who are not directly making money for having put them on the Internet,' said Ian Taylor, international director of the Publishers Association in Britain. 'That is obviously what's been happening with peer-to-peer music, but it's not something we've had to deal with before.'" Rowling is richer than the Queen. Should we really worry if she's not making all the money that she could? I know. I know. It will ruin her initiative if she has to work for nothing. Well maybe that is our culture's fault. It's all a communist plot. You know it is.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not