Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, July 17, 2003

The Smirking Chimp: "Apparently, the Bush and Blair teams did not want to let the facts stand in the way of a good war." I wonder where the american people are going to end up on this

As a nation that uses more than 20 million barrels of oil a day - about a quarter of the world's daily energy consumption - and imports more than half of its oil, the U.S. is dependent on the Persian Gulf for the bulk of its economic lifeblood. Perhaps if the Bush administration admitted this truth, rather than concocting all sorts of scary stories that had no basis in fact, it wouldn't be in the trouble it's in now.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not