Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Monday, July 14, 2003

The Smirking Chimp: "I recall watching the tape of Bill O'Reilly interviewing the son of one of the victims. Wild Bill must have booked him thinking the guy was a war hawk, because when the guest starting speaking against the war, O'Reilly was screaming insults and saying, 'Cut his mic. Cut his mic.'

The Bushies are interested in 9/11 only to the extent it will further their political goals. Hence the decision to have their convention in September and let Shrubya hold a media event at ground zero."

We have been sold a current-day version of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in which all Arabic and Islamic people are evil demons out to get us, in order to justify our government's persecution, exploitation and slaughter of them.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not