Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Well, another day is about to start. The question is what am I going to start it doing?. A little tortured syntax there. It's my strength. I think the rubber is starting to meet the road here. I've been doing this for around a week. Could I be getting bored? Me?? Not me!! I need something new like this was a week ago. It would be nice if I could get myself to look at robot controllers this morning. I just have a bad feeling about it like I'm pushing myself into something I don't want to do. Am I whining or what? This is a blog of a pathetic person. I need something fresh. I need to see what is over the next hill. My attention deficit is kicking in. Well I guess I'm going to do it anyway. Robot controllers, here I come again.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not