Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Friday, July 11, 2003

I love it when the chairman of a party says the other side is playing politics.CNN.com - Democrats step up criticism of Bush on Iraq - Jul. 10, 2003: "The Democrats have been playing politics,' said Ed Gillespie, chairman-elect of the Republican National Committee"

He has said the effort to bring a stable and democratic government to Iraq will be a "massive and long-term undertaking," but has provided no timeline.

He has brushed aside questions about a now-retracted claim

I'm sorry. It was hell for me when I saw us getting into this mess. So now when I see the whole thing in a lot of trouble I get a little giddy. Doesn't make me look very broad minded. Does it?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not