Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Friday, July 11, 2003

Blow-Back in Baghdad - Rumsfeld's brilliant war plan has an ugly aftermath. Here's how to fix it. By Fred�Kaplan: "Blow-Back in Baghdad
Rumsfeld's brilliant war plan has an ugly aftermath. Here's how to fix it.
By Fred Kaplan""I'd like to get a third party in there to take a look," Bremer is quoted as saying. But then he realizes there are no third parties. "Have we got anyone in this country that's not us?" he asks. Afraid not. This has to change. And this means Bush, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, and the rest have to ...

Swallow hard and make nice with the Germans, Russians, Canadians, even the French and the U.N. Unilateralism, however appealing, doesn't work.

Gee, I wonder if anyone, like maybe Liberals, kept pointing that out long before this ever started. But then again when did this start? 9/11?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not