Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Friday, July 11, 2003

What happened to Christopher Hitchens?
What changes in a person to make them become a mirror image of themselves? Hillary was a Goldwater Girl. Peggy Noonan was a liberal. So was Charleton Heston. I guess it shows that there is not as big a difference between us as we like to think.Saddahmer Hussein - Forget Hitler and Stalin; Saddam's role model was the cannibal from Milwaukee. By Christopher�Hitchens: "However, to believe that the Saddam regime had nothing to hide is to believe that he threw out the U.N. inspectors in 1998 and then said to himself: 'Great. Now I can get on with my dream of unilaterally disarming Iraq!' Who can be such a fool as to believe any such thing? But that's how Jeffrey Dahmer got away with it for so long: There are enough kind-hearted and soft-headed people around who don't recognize evil even when it is glaring them brazenly in the face."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not