Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, July 10, 2003

catagories and dimensions are two very philosophical terms. Dimensions, to me, are related to dialectics. Dimensions have polarity, and polarity is the essence of opposites. Catagory is a term that seems to be always popping up. The ability to discern catagories seems to be one of the prime functions of thought. I see the term used often. I need to go back and look at it some more sometime. I know I'm weaseling out here. This is very poor blogging conduct. I wonder how often I'll be finding myself doing it.Psychiatric Times: " change our basic diagnostic stance to a dimensional rather than a categorical one. "

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not