Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I just couldn't resist it. I, myself am searching for a low fee psychotherapist. Old habits die hard.Buddha: Still earlier fundamentals: "When Siddhartha emerged from under the tree, he believed he had found the secret of enlightenment (Buddha means 'enlightened' or 'awakened' in Pali). He gave over the rest of his life � like Epictetus after his emancipation � to teaching all who would listen. It appears that a good many people did listen to him � and that his teachings were found to work in practice. (If they had not worked, he most likely would have become just another unsung armchair philosopher and low-fee psychotherapist instead of the major historical and spiritual figure he actually became.)"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not