Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I know I have sung this song for a long time. I know for most people drug laws are probably a plus not a minus. Most people try not to think about it one way or the other. They have their lives to live and the less they have to bother with other people's problems the better.Victims of the War on Drugs (washingtonpost.com): "Liberals are correct to note that rioting does not happen in the absence of poverty, poor education and poor policing. Conservatives are right to blame the individual rioters. But both sides miss the central point: The problems that lead to riots stem from the drug trade. Eighty years of failed drug prohibition have destroyed swaths of urban America."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not