Prepare for the Overlords!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Well I've discovered Anil Dash. I love some of his ideas. Unfortunately he's into all the new things you can do on the web which leaves me pretty bored. A programmer I'm not, at least not any more than I have to be. These guys have their own little world as I have mine. I'm sure theirs is as exciting as it appears. My eyes glaze over pretty quickly, however. Still I enjoy this particular guy so far.anil dash - archives: "I feel like the relative lack of domestic terrorist attacks has left things such that I'm as endangered by an American extremist as I am from an Islamic extremist. Apparently, I'm not alone;"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
eureka, California, United States
As Popeye once said,"I ams what I am." But then again maybe I'm not